Friday 15 April 2016

Yet another rant!!!

Okay, so I have a lot of self proclaimed talent right. Like I can sing, act, write stuff and much more. I have crazy dreams  like winning an Oscar, signing a book contract with Harpercollins, act in a Christopher Nolan movie (If he plans to make one of those Batman movies again, off course) and much more. I am also in the process of drafting my first manuscript, which I havent touched in over two years. I also have a youtube channel that I do not update regularly. All I do is complain about it on this blog. I am not even doing justice to the name Sweet Chaos. I started this blog in order to keep my work motivated but I am not doing that also.
I guess the least I can do is write something everyday. I have to get off my ass soon  'cos time ain't waiting for no one. I am sorry to bore you'll with my rants. This is possibly the last one :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment