Saturday 9 April 2016

A letter for her...

Oh Love,
               why don't you understand? Those flowers are not a sign of a  caring friend. I intend to be a lot more. Why are you worried that we would lose what we have? I'm asking for a step forward not backward. I can no longer stand without holding your pretty face in my hands and stare into those sparkling eyes of yours. I no longer can resist returning those little pecks you give to me with those softest lips of yours. I can no longer pretend that I do not smell your beautiful hair when we hug..I can't. Nevertheless, I will continue doing these things because I know you are happy where you are, hoping that you will reach the same place as me. I desperately await that moment. Desperately.
                                                                                                                                  Loverboy

No comments:

Post a Comment